Seven West Media
I applied for an role at Seven West Media and have not heard back from them. To show interest I found the person I would be working alongside in the position. I tried to contact this person by phoning them and leaving a message for them to get back to me. I wanted to know more about the job and if it would completely suit me and my experiences.
Having not heard from this person I decided to go to the company directly and ask if I was able to have a chat with her about the position. She was busy and had to go into a meeting at the time so I was not able to speak with her. But she did mention they were going through applications. I decided I better not bother her anymore therefore I am expecting a response in late January.
Bauer Media
I applied for this position because it was a media industry and I thought it would be great to be apart of such a company seeing as I studied Media and Communication.
I was asked to come in for an interview where I learnt a heap more about the company and the things they have to offer. I found it would be the perfect job for me and complements everything I have been studying for 3 years.
They work with renowned magazines such as Women's Weekly, Elle
Many of these magazines I read very often so it was exciting to hear about a wonderful opportunity.
I realised I actually would love this job as it is all about how audiences think and their reactions. In this role as a Business Executive I would be creating content for places such as Myer.
After this interview I just wanted to get started and help come up with potential ideas.
Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and go for something because you may find a passion for something you never thought existed.
No comments:
Post a Comment